I realized something about gray hair this weekend...

Quote:
Same here (but at almost 45), and they are unruly, too! They corkscrew out of the ponytail or clip to wave above my head like feelers on a bug. They are entirely too proud of themselves.

I was trying to color it, since it tamed the white haors, but gave up last August. Now I'm waiting for it to grow out to see what kind of old lady I look like.

Quote:
I love it! That was my mother's answer to her gray hairs. When one of us kids would point them out, she'd say, "Leave 'em alone, I earned 'em!"

I'm in my 30's and I haven't noticed any gray hairs, yet. But I've never colored my hair and I don't see going gray as a reason to start. I reckon I'll have earned them, too.

Hubby insists that those aren't grey, their sunbleached.
roll.png

Odds are 50/50 for me... either I'll be salt n pepper like my mom, gran, etc.
OR I'll be white with bits of silver like dad, grand, great gran...

Can't tell all that well one way or the other yet (plenty, but it's sporadic) but I'm hoping for the white.
smile.png

Every single one of the CSMs at work have gray hairs in. We've decided that my hair is turning red instead of gray. It's definitely more red since I became CSM, and I don't color it...

I quit coloring my hair a year ago. And everything was fine til I got a senior discount at Sutherlands last Tues. A senior discount at 48! Granted, the blind, dumb, idiotic, brainless kid that checked me out didn't know any better but it did bother me just alittle.
roll.png
These are the things that happen that make you rethink the " I'm not going to dye anymore" idea.

I quit coloring my hair a year ago. And everything was fine til I got a senior discount at Sutherlands last Tues. A senior discount at 48! Granted, the blind, dumb, idiotic, brainless kid that checked me out didn't know any better but it did bother me just alittle. These are the things that happen that make you rethink the " I'm not going to dye anymore" idea.

Ten years ago the supermarket checkers use to say, "My mom likes that, too!" Now they say, "My grandma likes that too!" Oh well, I'm flattered that I remind them of a loved one. I think!
hu.gif

I am not getting gray hair, I am getting sparkley hair. DGD ask one day why some of my hair sparkled more than the rest. Told her that having her mommy for a daughter made my hair sparkle she of course told her mommy she was going to give her alot of sparkley hair too.
lau.gif

piecemaker

I am not getting gray hair, I am getting sparkley hair. DGD ask one day why some of my hair sparkled more than the rest. Told her that having her mommy for a daughter made my hair sparkle she of course told her mommy she was going to give her alot of sparkley hair too.

Oh, I love it!
lau.gif
:lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom