I really need a hug. (Update- He's out of the hospital!!!)

hugs.gif

Thanks everyone. They found the clot today and put a stint in.
It's really hard because he's so far away... He should be here. And the silly guy waited a whole day and kept hunting before he went to the doctor (you're supposed to treat heart attacks in the first two hours). Then they had to care flight him to the hospital and now they're going to ambulance-fly him home so I can't go up there even though they don't know when they're going to send him home.
I really miss him. He's been gone about 2 or 3 weeks. I don't know when he's coming home, either.

hugs.gif
sent your way

My neighbor just had 2 stints put in Monday....had 2 arteries that were 70% clogged.

I think your dad will be o.k. and remember that absence makes the heart grow fonder (stronger)

Thanks everyone. I just called him. He was in some pain so it was a short conversation.
sad.png
Mom's flying up there tomorrow. I'm going to school tomorrow, but not friday. He could come home anytime from this sat to sat of next week. I really want them home for thanksgiving. Apparently, the type of heart attack he had is called the widow maker because it appears in healthy men in their 50's.
hit.gif
My grandparents are coming down, so I guess that's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom