i really need again some help with placements of my incubator

muans

Chirping
Aug 4, 2020
where will i put the heating lamp and the eggs and bowl of water for humidity???..my incubator measures 1feet and 3 inches long 1 feet wide and 1 feet tall

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 6
where will i put the heating lamp and the eggs and bowl of water for humidity???..my incubator measures 1feet and 3 inches long 1 feet wide and 1 feet tall
What is the pink dish? You'll need to add quite a bit of ventilation. You will have to experiment with how much you can have and still keep temp and humidity stable. You can tape over vents if you put in too many. What kind of light are you going to use?

the pink dish is only just my assumption for placing a bowl of water with a sponge..i am planning to use 25watt bulb and i have a dimmer switch forthe bulb to regulate the temperature

which side shall i put the heating bulb? at the top or at the side top end? and where will i make holes for ventilations?

imo the best setup is to have water in the bottom along with the light to one side of the bottom and then above that in the middle somehow make the egg containment area .. the egg container needs to be shielded or distanced from the light so the light doesnt create a hot spot on it, in other words the light should be focused and shielded in a way its heating mainly the water on the bottom so temps are even throughout ... i would guess ventilation would be best if there were several small holes above the water line at the bottom and probably an adjustable 'window' hole at the top you can play with to get temps and humidity in a balanced spot, the heat rising should draw air in from the bottom and water vapor up ...

imo the best setup is to have water in the bottom along with the light to one side of the bottom and then above that in the middle somehow make the egg containment area .. the egg container needs to be shielded or distanced from the light so the light doesnt create a hot spot on it, in other words the light should be focused and shielded in a way its heating mainly the water on the bottom so temps are even throughout ... i would guess ventilation would be best if there were several small holes above the water line at the bottom and probably an adjustable 'window' hole at the top you can play with to get temps and humidity in a balanced spot, the heat rising should draw air in from the bottom and water vapor up ...
you mean like i will place light and water at the bottom side end..and then i will place the eggs being shielded with a metal mesh in the middle and i will drill some hole at the top and at the line of the bulb and the water

Know what level the eggs will be at then add all the necessary items. Have a 1/2 inch hole on the side bottom and one on top side. Eggs have to breathe.
Use this as a reference :
P1010049.JPG

This one uses fans.

Use it as a still air since its kind of small you don't have room for fan to properly circulate the air.

I have a digital thermostat on that incubator, it regulates the temperature, it turns the light on/off automatically.

Use it as a still air since its kind of small you don't have room for fan to properly circulate the air.

I have a digital thermostat on that incubator, it regulates the temperature, it turns the light on/off automatically.
ok thanks i only have a hygrometer thermometer and dimmer switch i guess i will have to monitor the temperature more often

Back
Top Bottom