1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I really need to rehome!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by ducklover15, Jan 27, 2010.

1. ducklover15

ducklover15 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have two extra runner drakes that really need new homes. I only have 3 females (2 of which are calls) and currently 4 drakes (3 runners, 1 call).
    The drakes are starting to become territorial and I'm worried about my females. I haven't seen them being aggressive toward the females yet -- only the other drakes.

One is a gray drake and the other is pure white. Both are really nice ducks, they just need their own girls. [​IMG] Please PM me if interested!

Also, does anyone own any blue runners? I'd really like to get some females for the one male I'm keeping!

2. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    Where are you?

3. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I would run an ad in craigslist. Also auction listings on BYC are free.

4. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    Where do you live???

5. CityChicker

CityChicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    How funny, I have excess hens in Gray and White both! If I don't sell some, I am going to have 4-5 hens per drake this year. Last year, for whatever reason, I got far more hens than drakes. I was looking at my regular Mallards as well that were hatched last year and *every* single one of the ones that I kept are hens. Granted, I have some older drakes to pair them with, but it is odd. Where are you located? If anyone is interested in your drakes (I might be actually), I would also be willing to sell 1-2 Gray hens and 1 single White hen, but I don't want to hijack your thread. [​IMG]

6. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    Let me rephrase that...I live in Smithville, Missouri. Are we close enough for me to get some ducks? Anyone?

7. ducklover15

ducklover15 Chillin' With My Peeps

I live in south eastern Michigan...but I'm willing to drive a little ways to meet someone somewhere.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by