I rescued a chicken today!!

Texasclucker

🇺🇸🇺🇸👏COW POOP👏🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 31, 2021
The Lonestar State
the weirdest thing happened today I even decided to put the dogs back up ( i had them in the car and everything) before because I was going to town to get feed for all my creatures I passed the bank which is right by a stoplight I look over and there she is the red sex link hen I now have in quarantine her beak is trimmed down which gives me a reason to believe she somehow fell off of an chicken truck she has to have been without food or water she is skinny you can feel her chest bone and when she ran under the car while I was trying to catch her and she drank the ac car water that drips down while she was running from me but she is such a sweet girl and I can tell she is gonna make a great little hen I'm happy I found her!

the weirdest thing happened today I even decided to put the dogs back up ( i had them in the car and everything) before because I was going to town to get feed for all my creatures I passed the bank which is right by a stoplight I look over and there she is the red sex link hen I now have in quarantine her beak is trimmed down which gives me a reason to believe she somehow fell off of an chicken truck she has to have been without food or water she is skinny you can feel her chest bone and when she ran under the car while I was trying to catch her and she drank the ac car water that drips down while she was running from me but she is such a sweet girl and I can tell she is gonna make a great little hen I'm happy I found her!
Good job! you're awesome!

Oh that makes me feel so good!!! Thank you for being her savior!!!

For those of you that are following this just wanted to let you know that the girl is doing great and has already laid me 3! eggs I'm not gonna eat them yet because I don't know what she had been eating but she is such a sweetie every day when I go check in on her she always gives me the bwahhh if you've had a really special egg layer chicken you know the one but yes her face is getting nice and pinker ( it was a little pale ) so i"ll be happy when she can officially go on to the acreage and free-range safely! without some risk of getting anyone sick with anything she might have that I didn't see

Back
Top Bottom