1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I resisted the urge!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Domestic_goddess, May 4, 2009.

1. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah
    Okay so I was in the feed store today.....Oh they have some baby chicks in there, I was so freak'in tempted......aaawww......They had some Rhode Island Red Pullets, some others with a "top hat", and some little black ones and I actually walked away and resisted the temptation. But I'm still thinking about them, the urge to go back is strong:)

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG]

3. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    I've been to our TSC store probably 5-6 times without buying, it's not easy but gotta resist!!! [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

You should have bought them. I thought about it and went back and they were gone. [​IMG]

5. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah
    I wanna go back........problem is that I have 11 hens and I wanna get a rooster and I'm already at my max for space:) I can't stand how addicting chickens are:)

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    You'll be back tomorrow. Trust me!

7. mistylady

mistylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Ohio near Coshocton
    I haven't been in TSC since they got chicks. I sent DH the other day and told him I would be tempted to bring home chicks so he should go. And then he came home and said "They have the tinest itty bitty cute chicks in TSC! They said they are banties. You'd just love them! So tiny!" and he chuckled as he walked away. GRRRRR. I want a banty!!! Actually I just want something fuzzy and cute!

8. aaronzclark

aaronzclark Chillin' With My Peeps

You should get them [​IMG]

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I'm going to buck the system here and say good for you! I know it's hard to resist the little boogers, but you do have to think of your current chickens first.
    I've had to tell myself no many times. When I've made the proper plans and have a space prepared for them then I'll get more.

10. Chicksdigit

Chicksdigit Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2009
    Tool, Texas
    Yeah, what the heck it will be a long time until they get too big and they don't eat much. You ought to get them..... at least a few not too many just a few lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by