I looked at your other thread and based off of your last posted pictures it looks like a splash Orpington or Orpington cross pullet. My Orpington has giant feet and thick legs as well compared to my other breeds. Her feathers are also a lot more fluffy/flowy compared to my others.

I looked at your other thread and based off of your last posted pictures it looks like a splash Orpington or Orpington cross pullet. My Orpington has giant feet and thick legs as well compared to my other breeds. Her feathers are also a lot more fluffy/flowy compared to my others.
I wouldn't even be questioning it if its feet and legs weren't already so much bigger than my adult Orpingtons. But I'm holding out on it just being a pretty pullet with plus sized feet :)

I wouldn't even be questioning it if its feet and legs weren't already so much bigger than my adult Orpingtons. But I'm holding out on it just being a pretty pullet with plus sized feet :)
Different Orpington lines can vary in size. My Jubilee looks like a giant compared to my cousins lavender Orpingtons.

Back
Top Bottom