I ship to Canada now!!!

Trisha, my morning office ships to Canada a lot, and the fastest way is FedEx (but pretty pricey). Just to let you know, we find that it takes forever (weeks) for our US postal mail to find its way to places in Canada. Don't know on which side the fault lies...

I once ordered a glycerin melt & pour soap mold from a company in Canada and it took five weeks to make it to Massachusetts. This was for something small and extremely lightweight.

Congrats on your booming business!!

Cool Trisha!
smile.png

I get about 10-15% of my business for my bead store on eBay from Canada. It's not much more to ship there than it is to ship in the US (and sometimes its even cheaper!) so Canadians buy quite a bit through the mail from us.

Keep us posted on how it goes!

Someone on here from Canada wanted me to ship an order to them but I was worried about shipping out of the country. I've heard to many bad things from other people. I desided to take the risk and ALWAYS get the package insured.

I know of one person in my state that wanted something shipped to Canada but I forgot who it was in Canada that wanted an order. If you see this then send me an email. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom