I should'a stayed home today....(venting)

Motherhenandflock

Songster
12 Years
May 17, 2007
Southeast Idaho
Once a month or so, we go shopping in the city 30 miles away. It's a nice outing and a break from only having Walmart to shop.
So as I was pulling out of my parking space at Home Depot, I backed into someone parked looking at the display sheds.
Of course, it was my fault and my insurance will eventually go up. With 2 teenage drivers, our policy is a bunch of money now.
Arrrggg! Why does my insurance have to go up? This is our first claim, ever! What have we been paying premiums every 6 months for?
barnie.gif

Man, I should'a just stayed home with my dogs, cats, turkeys and chickens! I tried to order my guineas this morning, but Meyer Hatchery computers were down. Now, I had better wait, or get a job to pay for my poultry habit!
Thanks for listening.

hugs.gif

I think staying home is the greatest, but unfortunately we sometimes have to go out in the nasty "car mania" world. As far as the insurance companies go, they are all crooks.

Maybe you can look into Allstate's accident forgiveness. LOL I hate car insurance. You pay them and there's a chance you'll never need the insurance. It's like throwing money away. Then you get in an accident and they raise the rates. What the hell!!!

Back
Top Bottom