I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Quote:
You know what.....I think you are right. It's been a long time since I actually cut square. Been doing lots of strip work lately.

Ok guys I will get at least 30 out of a yard of fabric. I've dropped the number of slots back down to 30. Thanks Calif.! Would you like to join the list?

But I already have all mine cut out. Can't everyone just get an extra 1/8 of a yard?

Quote:
You know what.....I think you are right. It's been a long time since I actually cut square. Been doing lots of strip work lately.

Ok guys I will get at least 30 out of a yard of fabric. I've dropped the number of slots back down to 30. Thanks Calif.! Would you like to join the list?

But I already have all mine cut out. Can't everyone just get an extra 1/8 of a yard?

Did you get 36 out of your?

Quote:

Did you get 36 out of your?

Yes, but mine was 41 inches long and 30 something wide. It's really no biggie, though

Last edited:
Coyote.....just let me know what you wanna do.....I have mine in an unsealed envelop and all I'll have to do is take out 6. Either way is fine
smile.png

Sorry, just catching up. Was at a wedding yesterday and only got online for a few min. before nodding off.

Let's stick with the original 36. If anyone doesn't have enough of their original fabric you can add in something different.

Back
Top Bottom