I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Quote:
I think I have 6 sewing machines, come down my way and I'll give you one. Some of them are old but boy do they work.
wink.png

I live in MA, how far down would I have to drive?

I'm sorry I forgot to sbuscribe to the thread.
gig.gif
da.
he.gif
Anyway I live in Bloomsburg Pa 17815 is the zip if you do a search you would be able to see how many miles it is. Do you know anyone coming down this way? These machines are heavy so I don't know how much it would cost to send one but let me know and I can find out.

#1California Chick :

Quote:
Just like you, I think!!!! You certainly are a MAJOR contributor of good advice and help on BYC!!!
celebrate.gif

I appreciate you very much!!
hugs.gif

Cindy

Boy it's a good thing I came back here and read everything.

Girl you need to stop talking like that to Acre, her head will get so big she won't be able to hear out of the other ear.
th.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Then how am I going to talk to her on the phone for hours.
clap.gif

( Arce know's I'm joking,
wink.png
and I'm sure she will get back at me)
tongue2.gif

How can you talk to her for hours on the phone,,when I talk to her for hours??....aha..now we know why we are all behind on our Christmas gift making/etc..lol..I was supposed to go to the PO first thing this AM..now it is raining cats and dogs, my driveway is a flooded mess..sooo..it may have to wait till tomorrow..

oh yeah..I forgot..Coyote..I have a question, when i squared up my I spy fabric, I can't get all my blocks out of 1 1/2 yds..so, can I use another chicken print? or would you rather them all be the same?(I am trying to use something other than the chicken print from WalMart)..it is up to you..

Back
Top Bottom