I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Quote:
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
I could have done the ladybugs on green background. Well instead I will do fishes.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
I could have done the ladybugs on green background. Well instead I will do fishes.
thumbsup.gif

Well with a I spy quilt we could say, find the LB's with the yellow or find the LB's with the green.
he.gif
But I like fish.

Quote:
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
thumbsup.gif

Well with a I spy quilt we could say, find the LB's with the yellow or find the LB's with the green.
he.gif
But I like fish.

So do I, I debated between spools of thread, buttons, kittens(not very fitting for me, but they were cute), also some that has cutters spools, and buttons but I already used that one for different blocks. and of course there were eggs, and chickens, but someone else already had those.
barnie.gif

Hi, Coyote, I'm Caroline. I would love to join in. I have quite a fabric stash, or I may be buying something. I love kitties, so maybe that will be my fabric. I'm having to correct every other word, my back is hurting and it is late (for me!).
thumbsup.gif

Your not going to believe this but I went to order the Bears and now I can't find them.
hit.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
he.gif
I guess I didn't save it now I need to go to my emails and see if I can find it there. If anyone saw them would you please let me know where they are.
barnie.gif
Thanks Ginger

Back
Top Bottom