I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

ok, so all I do is cut the fabric mail out 36 squares? I will then get 35 in return and make my own blanket? If I understand this, I can be in, depending on the due by date, cause I can't get any done till after Christmas, what is the deadline?

Hi CountryWife! What part of Carolina? I'm north of Gastonia.

You've got it all right. Last day of sign-up is Dec 31 but the deadline to get your fabric mailed to me is Jan 31. That'll give you a little over a month.

Look at the list on the first page of what everyone has already picked as their I-Spy fabric and then choose something else. (let me know so I can add it to the list)

This is a really fun swap. These quilts can be really cute.

Last edited:
Okay! Please put me down for kitties and Charlie Brown Christmas! Merry Christmas all you chicken lovers you.
smile.png
Caroline

OK, I'm in, but since it Christmas Eve I won't be able to get my material picked until the weekend, as I am not going out tomorrow. And I am over by the coast.

Last edited:
Quote:
Welcome Countrywife!

Take a DEEP breath!! You have until the end of the year to tell us what you are going to send and then an other MONTH to cut it out and send it!!! However, there will probably be some GREAT sales on the weekend!!

Cindy

Back
Top Bottom