I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

My fabric is aqua, hot pink,black kaleidoscope pattern on white background.
smile.png

Coyote, I don't know if you saw this but,

SORRY I forgot to say that my one and only friend thats in, is doing dogs. Do we only need one more or with Marlinchaser does that make 36? I really hope everyone does this thats on the list.
wink.png

I hope you get everything worked out and are feeling better soon.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Very unusual!!! I haunt Joann Fabrics (two stores actually!!) and I don't think that I have ever seen these!

I can hardly wait!!, what fun!

Cindy

I have seen the tags, and signs, I almost got those since I drive a truck, but havent seen the stamps.

Joann.com has it. How do I know? I had to order more. I must have had a bout of momnesia because I only got a yard of each.
barnie.gif
Thank God they had it. The closest Joann Fabric is a hour away.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
BOY!!! I have to tell you that momnesia is really going around this year!!!!
wink.png
It is a real problem for us Moms that want to quilt or garden or cook or just gaze at our chickens!! Somehow the laundry, kitchen dishes, grocery shopping, bill paying, etc just NEVER gets done!!! I TOTALLY sympathize!!!
big_smile.png

Where do you live?? Can't tell from your post. I have to say that living ONE HOUR from a Joann Fabric has to be on the outer edge of living in the middle of NO WHERE!!!
big_smile.png
That is NOT to say that there aren't good things about living in the middle of NO WHERE. I live within 20 to 25 minutes of THREE Joann Fabrics and three independent quilt fabric stores. I mean, how do you keep up your stash???
lol.png

Glad to have you aboard!!

Cindy

#1California Chick :

Quote:
wink.png
It is a real problem for us Moms that want to quilt or garden or cook or just gaze at our chickens!! Somehow the laundry, kitchen dishes, grocery shopping, bill paying, etc just NEVER gets done!!! I TOTALLY sympathize!!!
big_smile.png

Where do you live?? Can't tell from your post. I have to say that living ONE HOUR from a Joann Fabric has to be on the outer edge of living in the middle of NO WHERE!!!
big_smile.png
That is NOT to say that there aren't good things about living in the middle of NO WHERE. I live within 20 to 25 minutes of THREE Joann Fabrics and three independent quilt fabric stores. I mean, how do you keep up your stash???
lol.png

Cindy

An island in Maine, is too far from everywhere.
big_smile.png

#1California Chick :

Quote:
wink.png
big_smile.png

big_smile.png
lol.png

Cindy

Well then I must live in on the outeredge of living in the middle of NO WHERE because I don't even know if we have a Joann Fabric in PA.
lol.png

Hey all sure hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year. My New Year's resolution is that I am not going to let anyone steal my peace. I have informed everyone I know that I don't and won't hear any more Baby, Momma, drama. Seems like every year is a soap opera and I have had it LOL. I don't watch them I sure don't want to live them LOL.

I will look at my stash and pick my fabric and get back at you this week. I took a break from BYC for a few days and am ready to jump into these swaps with both feet.

Is this the only one going on right now or did I miss some. Sure glad to be back, Thanks

Quote:
This one and a red and white one going on, same time frame for both.

I told people I am not thier therapist, and if they call to complain that'll be $75/hour to listen to the nonsence. My phone rings considerably less.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom