I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Quote:
I know how that works. You on a once a month payment plan like me? We get paid on the 10th of the month.

Normally we get paid the 15th and the last day of the month. This time we got paid 12/15 and won't get paid again until 1/15. The school district does this at the end of the physical year.

Quote:
I know how that works. You on a once a month payment plan like me? We get paid on the 10th of the month.

I guess we are the same as you two but my husband gets paid whenever his owners decide to send the check.
barnie.gif

Finally got the rest of my fabric. All that I have to do is cut and ship, however it seems some of you can sympathize with me about waiting for the funds.

If you don't find anyone to pick up the slack with the extra space, my daughter might want to do it but she is not 18. So if in a pinch let me know.

Three sets of squares in the mail today. They should be there by Tuesday Coyote!
Being done a bit early feels good...wish I did it more often!

wee.gif

barnie.gif

So I did my prewashing today and upwrapped a shiny new roller cutter (my last one was made 16 years ago, when I had my first job at a hancock fabrics). Pulled out the fabric, and it's a smidge short! I have a bit of the grapes and plums fabric in the same colors (same line I think) so I'll have 2 similar but slightly different fabrics.

Going to put both swaps in a flat rate box and ship once.

I hear ya Saddina..I bought enough fabric..it had nice curves in both ends..I lost almost 1/4yd. and had to use another to go with it..both with chickens..it will work!!

Back
Top Bottom