I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

I ordered a 6.5 square template to get the cuts right, should be here today/tomorrow, either way they'll be out this weekend, I'll send priority but they'll be there by the 1st.

Hopefully one day I'll have one of the 12.5 inch templates
fl.gif

I'm natrually clumsy, so I need the help squaring up. However some of my less perfect strips went into a scrappy wonky pattern, so it's ok.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I didn't even know they made templates for different sizes..do you cut around it with a rotary cutter?? I'm such a novice.
hu.gif

here's a set of 3:

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat393855&PRODID=prd22119

Basically if you cut a lil crooked (and I do) you can cut your strips slightly wider and use this to square up each piece. My first set of trying to strip cut, I made most strips 6.25 instead of 6.5, so they're no good, had to rebuy and recut. thought i'd hedge my bets.

Coyote, sent you a PM back. My squares will be in the mail tomorrow morning. Have had a couple of sick kids here for over a week and only gone to the doctor and drug store. Oh, and the vet's office. The cranky Chihuahua had a ear infection too! They're all finally getting better; not a minute too soon!

I found a 6 1/2" square template at Hobby Lobby and found a 12 1/2" one at Wallyworld.

Back
Top Bottom