I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Just a little pop
gig.gif

Well, i am quite impatiently waiting!!!
smile.png
Actually, I cut squares tonight for the birthday party- Acres gave girl child the idea of a memory quilt for her room, so at the party we are decorating squares to make into a quilt. She turned 14 last week and all she wanted as a gift was to re-do her room, so this is part of it.

ETA- I am still cutting- if you need more, let me know, I could probably toss some more your way.

Last edited:
Saddina, I got yours!!!! That was quick! I figured they wouldn't be here until tomorrow or Monday.

I'm going to get started on swapping these out. Only got one more I'm waiting on and it should be here tomorrow or Monday. Same for those of you in the Red/White swap.

Quote:
It's a really lovely coral>red swirl, it reminded me of moasic tiles, somehow I couldn't square the edges, but, well this is the first time i've owned/used an iron since my wedding 10 years ago.

You know the only time I use an iron is when I quilt, lol. Clothes? Never. Even all cotton doesn't need ironing if you give it a good shake and make sure to button the collars, lol.

Got the box today. I think we've got them all covered!

Back
Top Bottom