I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Quote:
So have you heard form the one that is to send the last poackage? If not go ahead and send them on out. It will be fine by me
smile.png

Thanks for doing this swap
smile.png

I heard from her last week. Problems in the family but she was suppose to have sent them out. Same for someone in the Red/white swap. I'm going to finish swapping things out and get them in the mail tomorrow.

Quote:
So have you heard form the one that is to send the last poackage? If not go ahead and send them on out. It will be fine by me
smile.png

smile.png

Been drinking Acre??????

Quote:
smile.png

smile.png

Been drinking Acre??????

tongue2.gif
nope.....just fingers are to happy sometimes
gig.gif

Ladies and gent, I'm sorry but I haven't had a chance to get these out in the mail and my post office is closed until Monday morning. I don't know what I did (much of nothing) but I have the most horrible pain in my right shoulder and neck. I drive a stick and couldn't even make it out of the driveway it hurt so bad.

Again, I am truely sorry I know how much you are looking forward to getting these. I will have my DH take me to the post office first thing Monday morning.
hit.gif

Darling Coyote - take your time. Check and make sure your post office is not closed on Monday. It is President's Day. We are all big girls and can wait just a little longer.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom