I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

I did mention that it was cheaper to ship in the flat-rate envelopes, $4.90.
I just sent the blue and beige to GinBart in one and placed a new label and purchased the stamp for the return placed inside before sealing the envelope. all she will need to do is ship back in the same envelope with the new lable and the postage is only one large stamp.

Now that everyones blocks are going out I am EXPECTING to see some pics when they are all put together. I didn't follow this thread all this time for nothing ya know!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Right now I've 4 pieced tops waiting on batting, 2 partial pieced tops, 23 chickens to applique and a month or two of foundation piecing for my older son. Working up to his, he liked a complicated design.

Quote:
Right now I've 4 pieced tops waiting on batting, 2 partial pieced tops, 23 chickens to applique and a month or two of foundation piecing for my older son. Working up to his, he liked a complicated design.

you sound like me
ep.gif

I have a finished top in the grace hoop to hand quilt, queen size been done for years
one top finished from a group of blocks purchased off e-bay and a lot of my scraps to make all the diffrent sizes work, king size
and five more started on the assembly part and still needing boarders.
and at least enough christmas blocks from last years to make five quilts
and possibly enough other blocks to create four other quilts.

I have been putting alittle bit of time on each of them lately, I almost feel I may finish them.
barnie.gif
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom