I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Oh, I should add - this is a 9 1/2 square. I will sash it with 2" strips and make an afghan. Is that spelled right?
idunno.gif

Quote:
Psst, you pick a pattern. What one did you like?

A pattern? LOL,,,,, ahhaaahhahaeheheheheheheahahahahhahaha!!!!!!! I'll go read those magazines now...

Generally you'll want one that uses a simple design for your first quilt. It's like working out, don't try to do the extreme boot camp dvd, if pushing the channel button is your normal workout.

Quote:

A pattern? LOL,,,,, ahhaaahhahaeheheheheheheahahahahhahaha!!!!!!! I'll go read those magazines now...

when you do, pass it along will ya??? I ain't got time to look!

Quote:

Try a search for free easy quilt patterns.
smile.png
you will have more ideas than you will ever use.

Here's an I spy snowball block. It looks more complicated than it really is to do. It is done by cutting out corner squares out of two contrasting fabrics. A line is drawn diagonally on the smaller corner squares. You put the fabric right sides together with a square in each corner and sew on the line. Press and cut off the underneath fabric. It is actually a very old pattern that used to be called tile floor. http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltblocklotto/ss/ispy_snowballs.htm

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom