I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Damummis....where exactly are you located? I don't understand why you and Kathy haven't gotten yours yet.
idunno.gif

Not really sure wha tto tell you but I know that Ginger in PA and someone in Florida got theirs a couple days before me and I am only about 4 hours from Coyote. Just hang in their. Maybe have your mail carrier check in the back of their car, its been known for mail to get lost in there. had a house payment sitting in the back of our mail carriers car for a week and a half, I almost blew a fuse.

I have a PO Box, so I don't think I can blame it on the letter carrier. There is no snow on the ground, so I can't blame it on that. I don't know, maybe some post office workers wife is making a nice quilt for herself.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I had my address in both spots. Sender and receiver. Who knows.................
I do have to say IF I don't get them I probably won't do another swap. I had three sets of squares coming and that may not be a lot of $$$ for some but I am on a tight budget. I hold no one at fault except the postal system.

Yours was in a Prioity Mail Envelope. I remember because I had to nearly set on it to get it closed!! I don't understand why some have gotten them and some haven't.

Marlin said he got his on Friday or Sat. He is is Maryland, it shouldn't have taken that long!

Back
Top Bottom