I swear I'm not an idiot, but is this a chicken??

So my husband just sent me this terrible quality picture and asked if he should load them in the car and bring them home to live with us. They are wondering around an apartment complex in a bad neighborhood. He knows my answer is always YES. Yes please bring it home and we will figure it out later. But now I'm questioning my sanity on if this is even a chicken...
Yes chicken, are those her chicks?

Yes chicken, are those her chicks?
I assume so.
I wouldn't even do this. I brought home chicks once, quarantined them for 8 weeks. A week after introducing them to my flock my entire flock ws infected with MG. The chicks never did and still have never shown symptoms. They were from infected parents so were born as carriers.
I think it was mostly a test to see what I’d say. I would say there’s no way he’d actually show up with them but then again, he did come waltzing in with a kitten last week.

So my husband just sent me this terrible quality picture and asked if he should load them in the car and bring them home to live with us. They are wondering around an apartment complex in a bad neighborhood. He knows my answer is always YES. Yes please bring it home and we will figure it out later. But now I'm questioning my sanity on if this is even a chicken...
Yes, it’s a female chicken.

I assume so.

I think it was mostly a test to see what I’d say. I would say there’s no way he’d actually show up with them but then again, he did come waltzing in with a kitten last week.
Please make sure it gets dewormed properly.

I've been deworming mine despite her showing no signs.
Same. Her fecal came back negative, but she just finished her third round of worming anyway. Picture directly after her antifungal bath...

Attachments

• Andi and Bonnie.jpg
    Andi and Bonnie.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom