I swear this really IS a cat.

Quote:
LOL!!!! NO! she is just fat!

LOL! I ask because sometimes pregnant cats will begin sleeping on their backs like that, not because I thought she looked fat.

Makes me want to rub her belly.

I burst out laughing when I saw that picture! Is she on her back - or is that her standing up? I can't tell - but it's hilarious!! Regardless - thanks for that post - after umpteen days of gray drizzle in NE Oklahoma I needed a good laugh!

I have a Maine Coon that sleeps just like that too. Funniest thing... I still giggle every time I walk by him and he's like that. I've theorized that it's because they're so fluffy they can cool off their belly this way. Dunno, but it's sure cute!

Quote:
She is on her back. Her big fat furry belly all splayed out. I laughed out loud when I saw her like that and it is UNBELIEVEABLE she stayed like that long enough to get a pic!

lau.gif

Quote:
She is on her back. Her big fat furry belly all splayed out. I laughed out loud when I saw her like that and it is UNBELIEVEABLE she stayed like that long enough to get a pic!

I've been following some of your posts - you need a good laugh, too! Hang in there.
hugs.gif

How cute!
love.gif
I had a cat that would come inside and lay in the kitchen just like yours. With all the commotion and everything, never bothered him one bit! His name was Phantom, and just recently we believe someone stole him. He was just that sweet, and loved everybody, including their dogs as they walked down the street.
hit.gif

Quote:

I've been following some of your posts - you need a good laugh, too! Hang in there.
hugs.gif

Thank you SOOO much. BYC people are just the best. Things are better now that I got three days off and the house is clean. I actually baked cookies today and made dinner!!! Ken went back to work today and is tired, but otherwise good.

Back
Top Bottom