I think I am hallucinating!!! Chip and Pip sound?

tiki244

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WestCentralWisconsin
I swear I heard it..NO IT CANT BE ....... NOT ME...but its day 18 and after the horrible debacle a couple of days ago....it is very faint...I think......but then i heard that breaking out of the egg sound that I have heard before
fl.gif
come on little bantam blue orps is it too much to hope for? 2 eggs HHMMM!!!! Im not doing anything...just looking and listening and monitoring temp and hum. which is stable now 99.7 and 54% but that is ok for me right now
fl.gif
I need to go shopping
tongue.png

OOOh, come on little banty's!
ya.gif
I've heard that some breeds of bantys like to enter the world a little earlier than the standard ones. Keep us posted! I can't wait to see these chicks. yay!
clap.gif

UHM well ...

h
roll.png

I think I AM hallucinating.......
big_smile.png

I need a nother hoobby...

o wait crochetting.....

well another one
lau.gif

Last edited:
You may not be hillucinating.
fl.gif
I thought the same thing. I got back late Tue night and Wed was day 18 for me. I worked all day to raise the humidity. I was so worried & paranoid since I had such a horrible first attempt. My BIL house, bator, & critter sat while we were out of town. So I was worried that he might not have monitared things like I would have.

Anyway, Day 19 I'd go check every once in a while and nada. Day 19 I thought I saw it move, but convienced that I was imagining things. I kept putting my ear up to the bator and would hear things, but never saw movement, so I was convienced that it was the pinging of the heating element that runs on top of my old galvanized bator. I went to run errands twice so that I wouldn't keep staring at them. I was hoping when I'd come back I'd hear or at least see some action.

Day 20 the same thing. Finally at about 11:30 pm on Fri night I thought I'd heard a peep. I had to run upstairs to get dd. She said why do you want me come down, do you think it's in your head? LOL!!!!!

I was to antsy to crochet while I waited, then I was to tired from no sleep.

Good luck and keep me posted!
pop.gif

Kim

lau.gif
thats funny yeah I will keep you posted....I think I better "run ' over to the crochetty spot for a while....Its been a while since I ve been there!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom