I think I found a new avatar for Monarc23 ... & the 80's Revisited

Quote:
hugs.gif

Anyone remember Bosom Buddies? Real American Hero?

Good times, The Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, Chico and the man, Donny and Marie, Archie Bunker (hated him and Edith), Love boat, Fantasy Island. CHiPs, Emergency 911, What's happening, The Monkees--'bout all I can think of for now.

Mine do! I tried to get them to watch some old hanna barbera cartoons (captain caveman, space ghost) and they were bored stiff. they were Looking for peeps that were made out of bits of sponges

Quote:
hugs.gif

Anyone remember Bosom Buddies? Real American Hero?

OMG... I loved that show!! (BB) I asked my (younger) husband if he remembered it, and duh... no. What's that? LOL!
he.gif
He doesn't understand '80s music, either...
barnie.gif

I'll jump on the "feelin' old" wagon! 80's music is the best!! My kids watch Tom & Jerry and they're 2 and 5. My son said something about Tom to one of his older cousins and she absolutely had no idea what he was talking about! I was sadded by her lack of cartoon knowledge.
lau.gif

Quote:
I know and MISS the real Emergency 911 I used to be able to recite the begining very well too btw.
smile.png
I dont remember it all now though. Archie I remember that too, as well as the Jeffersons and Sanford and son
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom