I think I might faint…

With the exception of the fact that Avril showed up in my recommended videos on YT a couple weeks ago with new music (still sounds like Avril), I haven't listened to most of these in years. I've gotten... Weird... with my music taste recently.
You should try some of them! Hahah mines gotten weird too though 😂🤣 or rather expanded lol

With the exception of the fact that Avril showed up in my recommended videos on YT a couple weeks ago with new music (still sounds like Avril), I haven't listened to most of these in years. I've gotten... Weird... with my music taste recently.
My hubs is a musician. He's a lil domineering when it comes to what's spinning. The only music he doesn't listen to is modern country, modern rap, and modern pop. And polka, though he has some stuff that makes me wonder. I am of the mind that there is no such thing as weird taste in music.

My hubs is a musician. He's a lil domineering when it comes to what's spinning. The only music he doesn't listen to is modern country, modern rap, and modern pop. And polka, though he has some stuff that makes me wonder. I am of the mind that there is no such thing as weird taste in music.
This is about right. Although I will argue that Weird Al qualifies as polka, so there's a grey area there. You might suggest to him he play modern country backwards. Then the dog comes back, the house comes back, the wife comes back, etc... Still garbage, but it's a little more positive that way?

Then give him this:

Back
Top Bottom