I think I might faint…

And I do not know why that quoted you twice Dawg. What would you call this music genre?
I’m not sure tbh. I think some of them kind of go across multiple genres or have changed genres a bit since they first started plus there’s also several different ones represented on the list. Most I would say would fall under pop punk or metalcore and/or post hardcore. Also alternative indie is something that’s been used for several in recent years or emo pop, pop rock etc. but yeah. I’d say most are probably pop punk or rock though. Rock is good cause it kind of encompasses both sides from the more heavy stuff to the more poppy side

There are several here. metalcore, post-punk, post-pop, emo, a few others. it's a mix of similar genres

I’m not sure tbh. I think some of them kind of go across multiple genres or have changed genres a bit since they first started plus there’s also several different ones represented on the list. Most I would say would fall under pop punk or metalcore and/or post hardcore. Also alternative indie is something that’s been used for several in recent years or emo pop, pop rock etc. but yeah. I’d say most are probably pop punk or rock though. Rock is good cause it kind of encompasses both sides from the more heavy stuff to the more poppy side
Gotcha. I'm a country music girl myself. Esp during that time

Back
Top Bottom