I think I need help

You can always take it out or re-add it...you just have to see what works for you in your house...You need to give your humidity level hours to level off to the right percentage...

Store bought or made by hand? Well I plan on at one point or another to build an incubator, I will follow Ms Prissy's directions as they seem very clear...and I don't even need any more chickens, (notice I said "need"!) There are so many people here who will help you and it sounds like you should plan on your first batch to be experimental to get the glitches out!

Amen MissPrissy!

I have the money, I was going to buy an incubator. The other night I was surfing the web, trying to find one I wanted..

And it hit me. Hatching for me isn't JUST about getting more chicks. If that was the point, I'd just order from a hatchery. More guarantee that way, and cheaper really.

But it is about the entire process. I built my incubator. I wired it. I set the entire thing up. And when the babies hatch, I can be proud that I really was a huge part of it.

Yes, it can be frustrating. But it's all about the journey, not the destination.

Meghan

"Jury-rigged" hmmm... so that's what it means.....I never made the connection.

hu.gif

O I get it!

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom