1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I think my brain is gone!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by siz8003, Feb 17, 2009.

1. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    Ok so today I got a package with 10 nice medium size eggs in it [​IMG] But I wasn't expecting a package from Conroe,TX [​IMG] SOOOOO..if anyone here sent me out a package on the 13th please refresh my bad memory. [​IMG]

2. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Uh-oh [​IMG] Looks like you may need to start writing notes to self!! I hope you find out who shipped your eggs!! [​IMG]

3. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    I keep track of who I have to send to and who I am getting from but this one must have gotten by me [​IMG]

4. gckiddhouse

gckiddhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2008
    Desert Hills, AZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I can laugh, cause I would do something just like that!!!

5. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Quote:I can't even remember what I did yesterday!! LOL!! My mom said the same thing happened to her when she was about my age, 35![​IMG]

6. SuperCoco

SuperCoco Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2009
    Ha ha! That just sounds weird.[​IMG]

7. ursusarctosana

ursusarctosana Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Spokane, WA
    Perhaps a stork brought them--just dropped them off for you knowing you'd take them in despite questioning your fowled memory. [​IMG]

8. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

[​IMG]

9. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Onf of my favorite sayings is "Of all the things I've had and lost, I think I miss my mind the most!" [​IMG] When I saw the title of this thread that immediately popped into my porous brain! [​IMG]

10. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Sara....Sara....Sara.... You are so funny [​IMG] your too young for this forgetfulness. I can't wait to find out where they came from LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by