I think the feed and tackle place lied to me

cary 1973

Songster
7 Years
Apr 17, 2012
Henderson Nevada aka Las Vegas
so when i went to the feed and tackle place they told me i bought 4 baby chicks. i think they lied and sold me 4 pigs covred in feathers. I had a big thing of meal worms gave each one of them there treat and let them out to play in the big run while i cleaned the coop. my stupid butt did not put the lid on tight and within about 25 second it took me to relize the chicks found the warm bucket and knocked the lid off they ate every single meal worm in it and I just bought it today! but wait it dont stop there after i got done cleaning I cut up some black berries and strawberries in there yougart and there was about a 1/3 yogart left in teh cup so i just gave it to them all figured i would come back in half hour throw what ever was left over out guess what came back those chicks finished it all off and there still in teh run picking at the oats an fancy bird food i have for them to scrach for. I tell you there pigs not chicks PIGS!

Sounds like mine, but they are a bit strange because at five weeks, they still aren't crazy about mealworms. So weird!

Back
Top Bottom