I thought men weren't aloud to have earrings, let alone 10...

Honeysuckle

Songster
10 Years
Feb 26, 2009
Burnin' up in KY
My six year old cousin and I were sitting on the couch watching T.V., and it was the couch close to the door. A man stepped up the stairs, and since I didn't see him clearly because the glass makes thing's all wavy looking, I thought it was someone helping home-health that had come for my grandfather. (The reason they came was to check on his legs, which had so much blockage in it, a year later would have made it have to be cut off, so they worked on both legs and ran a wire through them. He's doing okay now) Anyway, the guy rings the bell and my cousin hopped up and opened it. I was shocked, this guy had 5 earings in both ears! He had a stud or something on his chin too. Tons of tatoo's..he asked to see my grandfather and I told him he was in the kitchen. I guess he was his friend Copper who calls him 5 times a day. They're in the kitchen talking right now. Just seemed odd to me.

Why shouldn't men wear earrings? I see nothing wrong with it and I'm sure I'm much older than you are
wink.png

men shouldnt wear ear rings why?
I have my ears pierced in 5 spots( im female) have tattoos. no other body jewlery though.
My brother has an earing. many of my male friends do also.
my daughters boyfriend does aso, it does nothing to detract from who the person is. its just a jewlery statement.
plus it gives you leverage to hold on to if they really make you mad.

Quote:
Oh they way things have changed, used to be guys only wore one earing, and you could tell what type of guy he was by which ear it was in, then it became cool to have one in each ear, then of course the cooler guys had to have two to keep up with the girls(they also used to only have 1 in each ear) now the sky is the limit if there is a piece of skin, by all means put a piercing there. Get used to it, soon only the wierd ones will not have piercing both sexes now show up to kindergarten with earings.
old.gif

Only as long as they are diamonds dahlink! I don't have a problem with pierced ears.... but belly buttom piercing make me squirm......no don't post any pics please anybody....... pierce whatever you want but not the belly button.............. EC runs from room before multiple pics are posted............ you little monkeys I know youa re going to post pics I just know it!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom