I thought was a Buff, but now I don't know. . .

I thought this one was my Red?

I might as well try to check all 5 with the Forum, because I guess I am totally off. . .

This is my Light Brahma?

and at first I asked for a Barred, but I think they didn't have it, so I might of got a Silver Laced and didn't realize it at first?

and my Brown Leghorn?

I might as well try to check all 5 with the Forum, because I guess I am totally off. . .

This is my Light Brahma?

Yes, this one is a Light Brahma.

and at first I asked for a Barred, but I think they didn't have it, so I might of got a Silver Laced and didn't realize it at first?

Silver Laced Wyandotte for sure.

and my Brown Leghorn?

Not a Brown Leghorn; I'm not sure exactly what it is. It reminds me of some red broiler hybrids I've seen, though. The green legs could mean Easter Egger, too, but the comb, body shape, and lack of muffs/beard make that unlikely.

I wonder if the first one is a Golden Comet, which is a hybrid and a mixed with Rhode Island red? She would have also been 4 days older.

It could be...all the gold/brown/red/amber stars, production reds, golden/red comets look a lot alike. It gets a little confusing! I have two production reds and they both look a lot different, though as they grow older they get more alike.

Last edited:
Confusing is right! Thanks for all your help!

hmmm Bantam Lover, green legs/willow legs . . . maybe my girl is a araucana

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom