I thouht I was lazy....I'm sick

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by gessieviolet, Nov 18, 2009.

1. gessieviolet

gessieviolet Chillin' With My Peeps

2. blossom hen

blossom hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    NE Tx
    You're not alone.

3. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    would you like to look at my stuff? [​IMG]

I know, I know.... my mom has issues, my dad had issues, I have issues.... one sister never stays long enough in one place to hold on to too much, and the other 2 are the tidy and orderly ones...and me? I'm more like my mom in a round about way. It's not garbage. It's not to the point there are paths in my home or things are piled from floor to ceiling....

But you are right... my mind tells me it longs to be clear of the clutter and more organized.

So yes, you are not alone.

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I am gradually getting control over the clutter. I used to be such a packrat, and DH is too. Now? If it's vintage it goes on etsy, (see the sig line) and if it isn't, it goes on ebay! (username salcactus)

Still a looooong way to go, but getting there! Anybody can do it- remind yourself that it is just "stuff" and you could always use the money for more chicken feed! [​IMG]

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    what's the big idea ranchie?? trying to pawn off your "stuff" to fellow pack rats? [​IMG] you stinker. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by