I TOOK MY CHICKEN SHOPPING TODAY/ UPDATE...REQUESTED PICS!!!

hee hee. My mom would have done something like putting a chicken (or any other injured critter she was taking care of) in a purse too.
Nice work!
smile.png
Looks like she enjoyed herself too.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Sounds like she behaves better than most kids do. I bet you didn't take her into a feed store though. I was in one today that has odd pieces of peanuts, and barley, and of course corn, their starter/grower, and layer, etc.
wink.png

No...........no feed store today........went to Wally World. Why do I feel like being rebellious these days? Maybe all the "chicken sitting" has gone to my brain in a bad way.

We have a farm store here ( it's a chain ) that I love called Orscheln's. Back when I lived in packerland it was always farm and fleet or fleetfarm. Well, next time we shop it will be at Orscheln's. Maybe I can find her a loose nugget or crumble.

Thanks

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Great photos She looks like she rides in the easy chair. Does she get excited when you say shopping trip?
D.gif

I love you chicken cond (can't bring myself to call it a coop) and the exerise yard... That's beauitful
love.gif
love.gif
That's a place all chickens would love to live WOW Of course they don't get the run of the house like Scarlett does..... Lucky Chickens

That is soooooooo precious!!!! I would love to take my chickies shopping with me. I could probably get by with taking my rooster....he is a laid back little sweetie and a video clip of him crowing is my ringtone on my phone, anyway.
smile.png

I am in Western Grove, BTW, welcome.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom