I visited a Martha Stewart blog

soonerdog

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 14, 2007
Poultry Capitol of the World
today and invited her to join the BYC forum. Last week, I saw an episode of her show and she had brought on some of her own chickens. She says she has 196 chickens of all breeds. Thought she might anonymously join our forum. Wouldn't that be cool to have her among us and not even know of it?
gig.gif
She may already be here.
wink.png

Did anyone see this show?

http://www.themarthablog.com/2008/01/look-at-all-the-gorgeous-eggs-my-chickens-are-laying.html

Last edited:
Miss Prissy swears she is not Martha in disguise, but I don't believe a word of it.
wink.png

From the BYC Rules :

4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
With everything Miss P does, she wouldn't have time to have a TV show!! If she did, though, I'll bet it would be better than Martha's, and I'll bet I'd watch it, unlike Martha's.

True. Although I have some of the old, old Martha magazines from 1995, and in there she has more useful stuff about how to do simple plumbing and electrical repairs. I didn't like Martha so much when she changed to having a zillion different methods of making wreaths and garlands and froofy little hand-glued invitations, but the home maintenance stuff was awesome. I got her cooking school cookbook for Xmas though, and I must say, that woman makes a darn good chocolate cake.

Back
Top Bottom