100_4888Medium.jpg

??????? Sex-Link X?????

100_4890Medium.jpg

?????? I really liked this roo.... but he went to a new home

100_4963Medium.jpg

We only have one mutt - a mistake
gig.gif
s/he is only a couple of days old.

Dad is a Bantam Mille Fleur D'Uccle, Mom is an Ideal 236 (leghorn)

Baby is yellow, with feathered legs, poofy cheeks and a dash of color on her head.
(here she is with her hatching mom)

SANY0406.jpg

Here are some of my crosses. Since the only roos I have are Brahmas,1 a Dark Brahma and 1 a golden duckwing, all my crosses are half Brahma. First are my my SilkieXDark Brahma crosses, Betty and Wilma.
BettyandWilma2.jpg

This one is a Splash CochinXBrahma cross, Bonnie. I think her daddy is the golden duckwing roo because of the gold on her.
Bonnie.jpg

Here are the PoufyHead Sisters, Kate, Tux and Olivia. Their daddy was a Cochin x Silkie and mom was a Barred Rock:
DCP_0039.jpg

DCP_7944.jpg

DCP_9006.jpg

Here is Glenda. Daddy is my Blue Orp, Suede, and her mama is my Buff Brahma, Caroline:
DCP_0484.jpg

Here is Nutmeg (Meg), who's dad was a RIR and mama was a Buff Orpington, both breeder quality birds, so Meg is HUGE
DCP_7749.jpg

I have a Barred Rock x Blue Ameraucana and a Buff Orp roo over Blue Silkie x Black Frizzle Cochin, both youngsters.

Here are some of my mutts. The first pics are their baby ones and the second is at two weeks. The roo is a black sex link and the hens are black sex links or brown sex links.
Purple.jpg
Purpletoes-13days.jpg

LtBluetoes-breachbaby.jpg
Greenpurple.jpg

Yellowtoes.jpg
Greenyellow.jpg

Quote:
Speckledhen, Look at the combs on them poofy girls! Very Unique! Now thats what new breeds are made of! We will call them The squiggly comb poofy girls!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom