I wanna See Your Mutts and Crosses!

I have 3 little mutt darlings. Started with 10....5 were boys, re-homed, and I grudgingly gave 2 of my girls to my mother. The father was my precious Golden Campine, Sigmund. All eggs were gathered after he was killed by a predator.
sad.png

The first pic shows Crystal, her mother was my White Leghorn, Puff. She is beautiful with pretty slate legs and her spots. The other is Susan, her mother is strawberry, my RIR. She looks so much like a female Golden Campine we named her after her father who was named Susan until we realized he was a boy.
smile.png

Crystal_Susan.JPG

This pic shows all 3. The middle one is Mocha. Her mother is Miranda, my EE. She is anti-picture so this is the best I could do on her. She has a twin named Latte (one I gave my mom).

all3.JPG

Here's two of the chicks I hatched almost two weeks ago. Roo is a BR; hens could be BR, RIR, black or red sex-link, or Araucana. Fortunately a friend took 3 so we'll be able to see how they grow up (sold the rest).

DSC03422.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few that my broody hatched out. The daddy is a Dominique Roo and the Mom's are either Golden Comet Sex-Links orBuff Orpingtons.

This one is a Dom x Buff Orp
0bfad9c3.jpg

This one is a Dom x Golden Comet
3b02534e.jpg

8a217c7e.jpg

I think this one is a Dom x Buff Orp also
Chicks2.jpg

Okay, THANKS guys! Now I want to borrow a couple roosters and start building my own empire of gorgeous mutt-chickens! My husband will never forgive you!
lol.png

(seriously, this is my new favorite thread!)

Back
Top Bottom