I want "Eggs over Easy"!

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
I finally found me a nice Boer buckling, but he's 4 hours away. Let me know what you think of him. His name is Vad CJ's Eggs Over Easy. I think that's a sign!

He's from a Red buck and a Traditional doe from Paint bloodlines. He has some enobled bloodlines, too!

6809_pam20buck.jpg

If he's what you want you should go for it. I drove 5 1/2 hours one way to get my buckling. So, what's a few hours out of your life if it's getting something you want, something that can benefit you/your family...
smile.png

Looking at him I think he is a good buy at somewhere near $150. And guessing by the name he is from the Eggsfile line which is enobled. We have a buck form that line and he is a beauty!

Chris

I just looked at the website and you need to get him and get him quick! That is a great price! That little doe looks real good too!

Last edited:
The weather is supposed to be crummy starting Saturday afternoon, so I may see if my husband wants to ride with me to go see them. He knows the consequences if he doesn't go. (More than 1 goat purchased)
tongue.png

Can you believe that after communicating with this guy since Wednesday morning about this buckling, and telling him that I wanted him and that I would be there to get him today, he SOLD him from under me? I'm NOT a happy camper!

somad.gif

This is where impulse pays off! lol. I always make it a practice of jumping first and looking later.

Some how the average feeling of "oh crap" and disappointment is about the same as those who are more careful, however, it makes the good things feel that much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom