I want Mandarins!!!

debiraymond - Ok, back to the subject...

I am also hoping to be able to get some Mandarins. My neices, husbands, father (got that?
hu.gif
) has a lead, whom he will not tell me, may be able to get me a pair for $50. Depending on where you live I could ask if he has more.

Aren't they beautiful!

Quote:
They are gorgeous and Ken REALLY loves his ducks. He has been admiring those for a long time. At the poultry show in December here, due to Christmas and ALOT of kids, we agreed to only spend a $100 at the show and I bought a wheaten OEG trio for $75. So before we saw the mandarins the show budget was gone.

I am in SoCal and I can tell you there is a shortage of breeders for any fowl around here. It's sad.

Ken just snuck up behind me. He better not have seen anything!!!
tongue.png

Quote:
Thanks. At least you know me
lol.png
Heather do you know anyone local???

PS: I am beat to crap after all the off roading today, I feel like a scrambled egg. And tomorrow I get to hike into those horrible rock obstacles called things like Trap Door, Jack Hammer, Back Door, etc. to take pics.
wee.gif
hmm.png

LOL no i don't
hmm.png
i can look around for you though (you are the only poultry person i know in person LOL)

lol did you have fun though??? where is that at???

Quote:
Thanks. At least you know me
lol.png
Heather do you know anyone local???

PS: I am beat to crap after all the off roading today, I feel like a scrambled egg. And tomorrow I get to hike into those horrible rock obstacles called things like Trap Door, Jack Hammer, Back Door, etc. to take pics.
wee.gif
hmm.png

LOL no i don't
hmm.png
i can look around for you though (you are the only poultry person i know in person LOL)

Johnson Valley, just the other side of 29 Palms(Ken calls it 29 Stumps). And they were playing war games today. THAT was interesting.

Yes please check around for me. I can drive down and we can have lunch.

Quote:
LOL no i don't
hmm.png

Johnson Valley, just the other side of 29 Palms(Ken calls it 29 Stumps). And they were playing war games today. THAT was interesting.

ohhh okay. HAHAH how funny he is. lol that sounds fun

i will. i am right now lol. ohhh that sounds like fun!!

Quote:

Yeah he cracks me up all the time. I am hoping I can find a pair that are babies to give him ON his birthday.

Quote:

Yeah he cracks me up all the time. I am hoping I can find a pair that are babies to give him ON his birthday.

awe what a nice wife you are.

Quote:

awe what a nice wife you are.

Thanks! I love that turd.
love.gif
He loves me too. I was watching him today in his team shirt and jeans.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom