I want to buy black Indian Runner hatching eggs.

KittyIsQuackers

Quacking
Apr 4, 2018
East TN
Edit: I live in East Tennessee
Hello. I'm quite excited as I've finally convinced my parents to let me increase my flock. After a lot of research, I'd like to add some black Runner ducks to my flock of three ducks. (it was a larger flock, but we've had a few tragedies) I’d really like to hatch them on my own. I have some experience with hatching eggs, both good and bad. I want to try and hatch a few Muscovy eggs with them so my Musco Drake can have some hens to befriend, and so that my two Welsh Harlequin and Buff Orphington ducks have some friends, as my drake tends to hang out with the geese lately. If anyone is interested in selling me about 6 eggs, please do comment.

Here's a picture of my happy drake to brighten your day!
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh, thank you! I didn't think of that. I updated my post, this information is now at the top.
I think she meant on your avatar page. If you go up to the top right where you see your name click on it and there will be a drop-down menu. Got to "account details" and down that page, you'll see a place for "location" which is where you'd put "East TN" so that it will always show up in your avatar information, not just in this thread. See where mine says Dallas, GA? That's what you want. It is very helpful to know the location when people are trying to help. 🦆

I think she meant on your avatar page. If you go up to the top right where you see your name click on it and there will be a drop-down menu. Go to "account details" and down that page, you'll see a place for "location" which is where you'd put "East TN" so that it will always show up in your avatar information, not just in this thread. See where mine says Dallas, GA? That's what you want. It is very helpful to know the location when people are trying to help. 🦆
I'm rather uncomfortable with having my location for everyone to see if its not required; I'd rather include it on any posts that need it.

I get it. It's doesn't have to be your exact location but the state or at least the general area of the country or even what country you are in is what's important when people are trying to help.

So many people ask for help but when we don't know if they've got a Tractor Supply or whatever near them to send them to or even if they are in this country it's hard to give advice.

There are people from all over the world that are on this forum and I'm sure you can see that the help that is given could be very different depending on where you are.

Back
Top Bottom