I want to have pure ameraucana.

Sep 3, 2022
Goodmorning everyone. I am looking to get all of the 7 colors of the ameraucana chickens. Does anyone have good experiences with online buyers and true breeders? I want healthy birds and a reputable seller. I do not want to do the hatchery because they prefer quantity over quality. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. I live in Elmore county alabama if that helps narrow down who I can buy from.

Attachments

• IMG_8198.jpeg
    IMG_8198.jpeg
    593.4 KB · Views: 55
Goodmorning everyone. I am looking to get all of the 7 colors of the ameraucana chickens. Does anyone have good experiences with online buyers and true breeders? I want healthy birds and a reputable seller. I do not want to do the hatchery because they prefer quantity over quality. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. I live in Elmore county alabama if that helps narrow down who I can buy from.
Actually Cackle doesn't do quantity over quality for Ameraucanas. There are some good words about their stock. It's a good baseline to start a breeding program from.

Their lines are out of John Blehm. Also Cackle's owner is a member of Ameraucana Alliance Club.

Umm I know the post is from August. Hope you make it back to BYC and see this info.

Actually Cackle doesn't do quantity over quality for Ameraucanas. There are some good words about their stock. It's a good baseline to start a breeding program from.

Their lines are out of John Blehm. Also Cackle's owner is a member of Ameraucana Alliance Club.

Umm I know the post is from August. Hope you make it back to BYC and see this info.
Agree with crackle I got my lavender/blue Ameraucanas from them and they are beautiful. But going forward hatching eggs it will be from gypsy hen…especially there bantam ameraucanas that I’m obsessed with!

Yea I got all my Ameraucanas from Cackle and I've been able to hatch a lot of really good ones from them.

Here’s mine from crackle I’m pretty sure they are to the standards. One is lavender the others are blue

Attachments

• CDEDE387-82D6-4482-9CE4-2DD1E9339517.jpeg
    CDEDE387-82D6-4482-9CE4-2DD1E9339517.jpeg
    393.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 8A6522C9-6B3B-4793-8AD5-A8EB9C315BB0.jpeg
    8A6522C9-6B3B-4793-8AD5-A8EB9C315BB0.jpeg
    327.6 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom