I want to say I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you.As I said I didn't see yesterdays rant and don't know exactly what was said, just the apology part. I hate when mothers will ignore their kids behavior cuz they're sooo busy with their own mind and not what's happening in front of them.I don't know the age of said child so it may or may not be old enough to have known better. I've seen to many kids on their way to be criminals cuz the Mom's could care less,they're led by horrible examples.It makes me sad for the kids,as I've known a few mom's like that,but way worse probably. N'uff on that,back to chickens.
smile.png

Last edited:
The little booger poker looked to be about 5 or so, and I was able to locate an employee and point out the perforated foods, tho at eleven in the evening at Meijer it took me awhile.

Maybe not having any eggs is lending to my crabbiness. Looking out the window at 60 chickens, eating cornflakes for breakfast when you really want eggs and bacon but you have no eggs. lazy young birds.

I'm sorry. That sounds like a terrible day and worthy of quite a bit of ranting. And please, everyone, don't make people feel bad for disliking kids unless they're actively making children's lives miserable. It's really no different from having an aversion to cats, and most non cat people would help out a cat in stress, regardless of feelings. It can be very tough in this world, not having a natural affinity for children, and people who love children can be unintentionally heartless about it at times.
sad.png

Quote:
in all fairness it did take a nasty turn for both sides toward the end didnt it

that said the point to made was completly overlooked
children are on this website wether we like it or not.
children are not cats, they are human beings.

we who treated those who dont like children unfairly wasnt because its yall dont like kids, its comments that compares them to animals. trolls, etc,..

Last edited:
The troll thing was my way of describing the first baby picture where the babies are all red and squinchy and crying. I just can't even pretend to oooo over those.

Quote:
in all fairness it did take a nasty turn for both sides toward the end didnt it

I wouldn't know. I have no clue what prompted this apology or what thread was it's origination. I'm just responding to what's in this thread.
Honestly, sometimes I feel like everyone on BYC is in on some big inside joke that I don't get, with all this speaking in riddles.
idunno.gif
I don't even try to understand what certain people say in some of the threads dedicated to randomness. When I find myself scratching my head too much I just wander over to the contest threads to look at the purty pictures.
tongue.png

ok, wow this is the most touchy subject ive ever seen on here, thats for sure. for a parent its one thats impossible to stay away from.

we as loving parents have one thing that matters, its not the college diploma on the wall, its not the house we live in, its not are 401k. as we leave this wonderful word we leave 1 thing that matters, our children, as they are our legacy so to say, they reflect on every acomplishment we ever made, it why we breathe, work, or why our heart beats.

understand they are completly defenseless, and why this topic gets heated so fast.
i admit the first born pics are rough, but the parents that show you are letting you in on the most sacred part of there entire lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom