i want to see pics please :)

Yes, pigs wag their tails when they are happy, just like dogs, But the "piggy mohawk" is a different story. It goes up when pigs are: happy, content, scared, or upset. But I can tell when it means certain things based on what's going on around him. Like if I am scratching his belly and his mohawk goes up, I know he is happy. But he also does it when an unknown person enters the kitchen because he feels threatened. You'll get used to these signals, and your piggy will do everything he can to make sure you know what he is feeling or thinking!

pop.gif

i have a update he ate from my hand today
smile.png
and even left his bed and got really close to me yay
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

and i was wandering are macaroni noodles ok for them? because i gave him a plain one and he LOVES IT lol enough to come really close to me
smile.png
so happy

Last edited:
Here are some pics. of my pots. They are all outdoor pigs, but I spend time with them each day.

I love my baby Bugsy---he has such chubby cheeks, I can't help but scoop him up and kiss his face!

64357_animals_079.jpg

Here he is sleeping:
64357_animals_060.jpg

Marilyn is my shy girl-----but very loving if I get her in the shed and rub her belly or scratch her back.

64357_goatsflowers_044.jpg

64357_animals_056.jpg

Angel is my nosey/curious girl, and the "top" pig.

64357_animals_055.jpg

64357_animals_005.jpg

Last edited:
Love all the pot bellies
love.gif
. This is my son's PB Patrick. This is the picture he has entered in a contest (in my signature).
P1000049.jpg

Patrick at school helping to raise money for Camp NO Worries.
P1000035.jpg

P1000043.jpg

When we 1st brought him home.
DSC01290.jpg

Back
Top Bottom