i want to test my packaging skills... AZ (closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Oh sure! I will probably get yours out next week.
smile.png
Just pm me

thanks sooo much!

Thanks, this will be helpful. I just had two disappointing hatches, and two so-so ones, and am hesitant to keep buying eggs... at this point I could have afforded to buy all POL hens! But I love the hatching process, plus these "designers" look and sound like good combinations.

Paypal coming!

Oh, I wanted to add that I have a HovaBator now that I used on the last hatch and I think I figured out the "problem" .. some exposed holes on the top probably took out too much humidity. I'm going to fire it back up and go get a hygrometer!

Quote:
I never close the holes on my LG. I figure they are eggs, the need to breathe at all times. You can buy a hydrometer/thermometer at walmart for around 9 bucks. I have two and they are right on.

Good luck!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

oh, thanks, I'll try and get one today.
the holes aren't the vent holes, but smaller ones, for a screw to fit in, and I didn't think it would really make a difference, as the water was still there and I kept it filled. This whole hatching thing is pretty frustrating... I swore I was going to leave the hatching business to the hens, but.. well, I don't have any broodies and ... there's this empty 'bator sitting there... and well..
tongue.png
big_smile.png

I almost asked what you have left....forgetting for a moment that I have a FULL bator and that as soon as they hatch I will be contacting you for barred Cochins.
roll.png

I think I might have a problem, I was just looking at Buff Orpington eggs too.
roll.png

lau.gif

Quote:
hahahaaa!!!! alot of the mutt babies came out as cochins. so cute. i can throw in a bunch of these if you want when the giant barred cochins are ready!!!!
ya.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom