i want to test my packaging skills... AZ (closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! My eggs are on day 10, so.....
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

They arrived and I am so happy to be going back to my roots so to speak. My very first chicken were banties my uncle give me and we hauled them all the way from Oklahoma back to California in a box.
BellLisamo mailed them Tuseday and they are already here. She did such a great job of packing all 13. Yes she got 13 in that small box. But she did a great packing job. She bubbled wrapped each egg. Put bubble wrap on bottom,top and sides and newpaper for crushing and layered bubble wrap between layers. My Post mistress and I opened the box and she was ready impressed with the packing job. She marked the box with which side was up and live embryos,ect.
She gets an A plus.
Can't wait for them to rest and get started.
smile.png
big_smile.png
lol.png
tongue.png

Quote:
why thank you!!! i was trying to find a way to save money for people when shipping, and looks like i did it!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif

BellLisamo, If you have any left and want another to test out, Let me know. 64658 is my zip and I have a whole row in my big bator open (125 eggs at least I can cram in there!) Send them on! I will test and MO is a good haul for eggs from AZ

Quote:
i will let you know as soon as i get my 3 other boxes out
smile.png

wee.gif

i love doing this for everyone!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom