I was curious..........

The Chickeneer

~A Morning's Crow~
9 Years
Jan 9, 2011
Central Valley California
After I finished candling, I got to thinking, how do the bad eggs really look like if I cracked them open
hu.gif
, what is it inside the egg that makes it look that way above the candling light??? So I grabbed an egg, that when I candled it, it looked clear, with a weird dark yolky rig around it, and craked it in a bowl and it pured out like water, yellow water that is, and it smelled like egg, so it was an infertile that cooked I guess, it was just yellow liquid
tongue.gif
. Then I grabbed one I wasn't sure about
hu.gif
(two I wasn't sure about,looked the same), when I candled it it was all dark with the exeption of the air sack. The ones that I knew were good looked like the typical candled eggs, little embryo with vains, but these two didn't look like any of them, So I decided to crack one open
hmm.png
, big mistake
he.gif
. There had been a nicely developed embryo, and I killed it
ep.gif
th.gif
. I was heartbroken
hit.gif
, I threw it away sad
sad.png
. But why did these two eggs look all dark when I candled them, and not like the rest. It wasn't like the embroys were ahead in development or anything, the one I opened looked just the same size as the good ones, but yet, when candled, looked completly dark with the exeption of the air sack why??
hit.gif

I have dark green eggs that I can't see anything but the air sack at the big end, that is it. I just do a sniff test on those to make sure they aren't stinky. So I would say you couldn't see anything due to egg color, dark green or brown shell?

Inga

Back
Top Bottom