I was naughty.... need help identifying..

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Kentucky~Momma, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Kentucky~Momma

Kentucky~Momma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    Ok, I have done good until today. I have been in TSC multiple times since they got their babies in, and have not gotten any.... Until today. At TSC I got 5 standard feather legged somethings, some bbred oegbs, and about 10 or so bantam feather footed bantams, equaling 12 bantams... 17 chicks total. THEN I went to Rural King. I got 15 more feather footed bantams. I will post pics later tonight, we need help with identification.... but I need t find a place I can put them so I can get a clear picture.... I am in so much trouble when dh finds out.... he said to only get 10.........OOPS! (all chicks would have come from the following three hatcheries: mt. healthy, privett, and cackle)

*edited for spelling because i was so excited I posted before I checked....

Black Silkies I think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Silkies I think:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mystery Breed #1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BBR OEGB's I am pretty sure:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mystery Breed #2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mystery Breed #3:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mystery Breed #4 Our only standards I bought:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Group Shots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  2. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* The crime is serious, therefore, the punishment must be severe: I hereby sentence you to 5O lashes with a wet noodle. [​IMG]

3. king2

king2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    GA
    mystery breed #2 look like my blue cochins and mystery breed #3 look like mille fleur duccles. very cute [​IMG]
    also I don't think thosr are BBR oegbs they look to dark for those. They look more like the silver duckwing chicks, I could very well be wrong though [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  4. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    They are adorable! Congrats on the new chicks. [​IMG]

5. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    You guys are lucky
    My TSC Doesnt get any chicsk or ducklings until april 13 ![​IMG] i cant wait
    How much do the sell them for anyways ?

6. Kentucky~Momma

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    Honestly, I don't know. I just put them in the boxes, and the guy there wrote how many, then i just handed over the plastic, i also bought another light and some more things, so i can't even just divide the total... I will just let dh find out when he sees the payment post.....

7. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Surely he'll notice there's more birds around before the bill gets there. . . .???

8. Kentucky~Momma

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    yeah, he noticed the chicks right away, because i showed them to him, i was refering to the price, and total bill which will be posting by tomorrow morning since it was a debit....

9. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Yep, odd, ya know-- it ain't so much the pets as it is the pet BILLS that gets my DH, Grumpy, worked up. . .

10. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    My DH went out of town the night before my chicks came in, so he hasn't seen them yet [​IMG]
    He'll be home Monday or Tuesday......[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by