I was told this is a cream legbar, is it?

I have a question! How do you know this is an OE rooster? I am asking because I have the same bird, but was told he’s a cream legbar. Have you hatched any chicks from yours and seen the eggs his offspring lay? I don’t want to sell cream legbar chicks, if mine is an OE. The only difference I can see, is mine has a crest. Which isn’t the easiest to see in my pic
Where did you get your boy from? Your boy seems to be a Legbar mix as well. He is very red and colorful compared to the more pale colored purebred cream legbar. Here is a good photo of a cream legbar rooster from Greenfire Farm’s website to show what I mean color wise.
IMG_7587.jpeg

Where did you get your boy from? Your boy seems to be a Legbar mix as well. He is very red and colorful compared to the more pale colored purebred cream legbar. Here is a good photo of a cream legbar rooster from Greenfire Farm’s website to show what I mean color wise. View attachment 3789004
Correct, most of them have just the silver, but there are also crele and golden. I usually buy my birds from reputable breeders, but picked this guy up from Hoover’s Hatchery. I emailed them, and they have both the silver and golden roosters coming out of their flocks. I just wondered if you knew 100% that yours was an OE, because I don’t want to keep breeding my guy with my CLB (good quality) hens, if he’s an OE. I’ll attach some pics of more crele and golden CLB’s to show you

Attachments

• IMG_8106.jpeg
    IMG_8106.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8105.jpeg
    IMG_8105.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8104.jpeg
    IMG_8104.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8107.jpeg
    IMG_8107.jpeg