i went to my second chicken show and heres what i got.... WITH PICS!!!

LCwilson

Songster
10 Years
Oct 15, 2009
southeastern ohio
two cochin bantam hens. 1 buff and 1 white. they are my pride and joy. i plan on building a coop just for my cochins. i plan on breeding them once i get some more income. i love them sooooooooooooooooo much. the buff is penny and the white is daisy. here they are......

colespictures004.jpg

colespictures003.jpg

colespictures002.jpg

colespictures001.jpg

thank you. i am very happy with them. they are so cute. daisy is the more dominant one although she looks innocent. penny acts like she has a kink in her neck(she holds her head funny when she walks) but i think she needs some grit. i will hopefully get some of that this week.

yea. shes quite innocent looking but shes far from it.
she confuses me though. she doesn't know how to roost,or fly. she wont fly up onto the roost so im thinking she may have been in a pen all her life. shes so white,if shes in the sun you have to squint your eyes because shes so bright. literally.
with her being white that leads me to think that either shes been in a pen without a roost or has never free ranged.
i dont know. she will sit on the roost if "i" put her up there but if i put her there and go away for about an hour shes still in the same place i put her when i left.
the buff knows how to roost and will fly if she has too but she isint very good at it.
well ill post some more pictures later once they get more adjusted.

P.S. if anyone has a "free" cochin bantam rooster around woodsfield ohio 43793 please PM me. i would like to start breeding them but i dont have a roo. it would be nice if he was somewhat good quality. i dont care what color.

thanks.
cole.

Back
Top Bottom