I What kind of duck do I have?

Daisyducklol

Hatching
May 25, 2017
He is about 11 weeks old and I have no idea what he is just that he is growing really fast can anyone give me some ideas of what he is
IMG_20170525_124448.jpg

Thanx, without being in natural light I can't be 100% but pretty sure it's a silver appleyard. You can go online and look at pics of them since you know what she looks like in person...The only reason I question is that Welsh Harlequin are similar but usually have dark bills, which is why I'm going with silver appleyard...They have lighter bills than Harlequin...Check em both out and see what ya think. :)

Any idea what this little one is? The bill is a greenish color and s/he has silver streaks in feathers down the back. View attachment 1018678
Would need a pic of your ducks feet and back. If ya can get one. I know they arent much for standing still or posing for pics...And green tint to a light ducks bill usually indicates you got yourself a boy. Love the crest by the way. From what I can tell in pic yours has brown tint to feet instead of being orange. How old is your duck?

Last edited:
Thanx, without being in natural light I can't be 100% but pretty sure it's a silver appleyard. You can go online and look at pics of them since you know what she looks like in person...The only reason I question is that Welsh Harlequin are similar but usually have dark bills, which is why I'm going with silver appleyard...They have lighter bills than Harlequin...Check em both out and see what ya think. :)
She looks like mine! Mine are white appleyards (which they are not supposed to be, but sometimes they are very white....something to do with the pekin ancestry I think)

Attachments

• IMG_3231.JPG
    IMG_3231.JPG
    440.8 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom